Our Attorneys Have Decades Of Experience And We Truly Care About Our Clients
Fred A. Holland
Fred A. Holland was born in Wilmington, Delaware and graduated from the University of Delaware, earning a degree in economics and political science. He received his law degree from the College of William & Mary. Fred came to Williamsport in 1981 as law clerk for the Honorable Charles F. Greevy, and continued his clerkship for the Honorable Robert J. Wollet upon his election. Fred also served as an Assistant District Attorney in Lycoming County in 1983-84.
Fred is involved in a variety of community activities. An active member of the Williamsport Kiwanis Club, he has also served as President of the Lycoming County Health Improvement Coalition, the Williamsport Chamber Choir and Orchestra and the Lycoming Law Association. He has provided pro bono legal services to help found many non profit organizations, including the Billtown Blues Association, Totem Rhythms, and the Hand Up Foundation. For recreation, Fred enjoys tennis, singing, and acting. Occasionally, you may see him on stage at the Community Arts Center, the Community Theatre, Lycoming College or other local performance venues.
Fred is the solicitor for the Williamsport Area and South Williamsport Area School Districts, BLaST Intermediate Unit #17, and the Lycoming County Industrial Development Authority. His practice is concentrated in the areas of real estate, business/commercial law and school law.
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- School Law
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
- J.D. - 1980
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1977
- Major: Economics & Political Science
- Pennsylvania, 1981
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1985
- Lycoming Law Association, Real Estate Committee, Past President, Chair, 1989
Current Employment Position
- Williamsport Kiwanis Club, 1988 to 1988
- Lycoming County Health Improvement Coalition
- Susquehanna Community Health and Dental Center
- Community Theatre League
- Williamsport Chamber Choir & Orchestra, 2002 to 2002
- Williamsport Civic Chorus
- Lycoming College
- Williamsport Area School District
- South Williamsport Area School District
- BLaST Intermediate Unit No. 17
- Lycoming County Industrial Development Authority
- PMF Industries, Inc.
- Susquehanna Bank
- Woodlands Bank